- Learn about how local government actually works, and why the people we elect stop listening to their constituents https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWsra_zL_iU. Property rights will solve a lot of the sustainable agenda (agenda 21) policies that are destroying our communities.
Non-governmental organizations write legislation and they know how to get grant money. They prepare legislation basically for local politicians to ‘sign off’ on and facilitate the grants – the money!
- Sierra Club
- Nature Conservancy
- local environmental planning group(s), and the
- American Planning Association
501c3 private organizations tell the county politicians what government is supposed to look like and what its supposed to do, and our local politicians believe them, and that’s how they get off track and stop listening to their own constituents.
- National League of Cities – opposes any restrictions on government taking of private land
- National association of counties – established center for communities, and provided a frame
- National Conference of Mayors – you made the U.N. Kyoto Protocol agenda a centerpiece
- Council of State Governments – promote worldwide sustainable zoning
- National Conference of State Legislatures – ensures federal programs are in state policy in seamless and harmonized manner and creating the appearance that such policies are local rather than federal mandates.
- National Governor’s Association – advocate smart growth, more gov benefits for illegals, and block work to block work fair requirements for benefits
- National Associate of Realtors – taking grants and promoting smart growth policies
Take the Resolution to Protect Citizen Property Rights, and ask your local politicians to respect your property rights…and when they say they will, ask them (the county commissioners or county supervisors) to put it in writing by signing the resolution.
What are property rights? Use a definition written in 1997 by a supreme court justice in WA named Richard B. Sanders: “Property in a thing consists not merely in its ownership and possession but int he unrestricted right of use, enjoyment and disposal. Anything which destroys the elements of property to that extant destroys the property itself. The substantial value of property lies in its use. If the right of use be denied, the value of the property is annihilated and ownership is rendered a barren right.”
In response they will say: “if you allow unrestricted use,” someone will put a smelly pig farm next to you”.
You can take the pig farmer to court – we don’t need further policies.
When they refuse to sign the resolution, ask: “Why?” – ask “why” all together 15 – 30 of you, in loud voice!
Next time show up with brochures, posters, and make it personal with their pictures, asking “why won’t they protect our property rights?”
Research, get into the developmental plans of the community and you will find certain communities that they are ready to bulldoze.
Run ALL of these corrupted county officials out of office, and elect new ones.
Find out more at ConstitutionParty.com.
Run for local office.
- Find out when your next election is.
- Make a list of the positions you will vote on.
- Find out who the candidates are for these positions
- Contact them and ask them what their stance is on freedom and the laws and processes that protect our unalienable rights.
Find out when elections are, and what positions are up for election by visiting your county’s government website. If you don’t see your county website here, contact us with the link and we will add it!