“Approximately 99.9%+ of individuals who contract COVID will have mild to moderate symptoms and recover, just like with the flu. The majority of deaths are coming from the 0.62% of the population who are in nursing home facilities” – read more (page 8) of The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons Guide for Home-Based Treatment
Read Dr. Zelenko’s statement to the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security
Read an interview with Dr. Zelenko where he describes that Dr. Fauci knew about the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine since 2005 and how Fauci called it a “miracle” drug.
Hear real stories of high-risk Covid survivors
- 5-time cancer survivor beat Covid-19: https://thehighwire.com/videos/5-time-cancer-survivor-conquers-covid/
- Michigan Rep. Karen Whitsett – high-risk with diabetes had severe case and improved w/in hours of taking hydroxychloroquine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx2RvzHLNkU
Treatment should be given early
The government is trying to stop you from knowing that treatment exists and works and that it should be given early!! Read more here.
Drug/medicine study databases
- Research studies on hydroxychloroquine
- Research studies on Ivermectin
- Research studies on Vitsmin D
- Research studies on Zinc
- Research studies on REGN-COV2
- Research studies on LY-COV
- Research studies on Remdesivir
- CCHF created an “Early Treatment” page with the names of doctors and organizations who are actually treating Covid-19 patients early with medications that stop viral replication in its tracks, avoiding most hospitalization, ventilators and death. CCHF’s page also includes resources for “Long Covid” treatment. For people who are experiencing ongoing, long-term debilitating fatigue, brain fog and difficulty breathing, there is good news! In an interview with the physician/researcher who helped to establish the Chronic Covid Treatment Center, he said long-ill patients are getting back to near-normalcy within four to six weeks.
- Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group (FLCCC) MATH+ hospital protocol – 5 critical care physicians https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/MATHTreatmentProtocol.pdf
- Dr. Marik hospital protocol included hydroxychloroquine; then removed due to politics/WHO studies using wrong (fatal) dosages; now focused on Ivermectin: https://www.evms.edu/covid-19/covid_care_for_clinicians/. A group of scientists convinced the National Institutes of Health to no longer recommend against the use of Ivermectin to treat COVID. “It’s very exciting that this cheap, effective treatment is no longer being withheld from patients.” Watch this interview with Dr. Marik on Ivermectin.
- Vitamin D – In recent weeks and months, there’s been an upshot of studies1 demonstrating the benefits of vitamin D against COVID-19. The evidence is so compelling, more than 100 doctors, scientists and leading authorities have signed an open letter2 calling for increased use of vitamin D in the fight against COVID-19. See extensive Mercola article
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) – Dr. Zelenko protocols [backup], additional information.
- Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine – Dr. Fareed and Dr. Tyson testify for the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee November 19, 2020
- Budesonide http://www.budesonideworks.com by Dr. Richard Bartlett
- H202 nebulized by Dr. Brownstein http://www.drwlc.com/blog/2020/03/21/hydrogen-peroxide-nebulizer-to-treat-covid-19-infection/
- Chlorine dioxide (CDS)– La COMUSAV (World Health and Life Coalition) brings together more than 4000 doctors in 24 countries using CDS successfully without harmful effects at the doses used. Asociacion Ecuatoriana de Medicos Expertos en Medicina Integrativa, overseen by a medical group of clinicians in Ecuador – interview Dr. Andreas Kalckas – https://andreaskalcker.com/en/
- Europe-based alternatives – Dr. Klinghardt https://klinghardtinstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Dr-Klinghardt-Corona-2020-UK-19th-March-2020.pdf
- More + telemedicine: https://c19protocols.com/
Understand how EFFICACY is calculated for vaccines and drugs
Dr. Cowan explains that drug companies report the “benefit” of a drug or vaccine using “reduced risk reduction“, but they report injuries using “absolute risk reduction.” Absolute risk reduction should be used for both!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTrJ2KphH1I&t=1m06s
If you or a loved one has had coronavirus, share your experience here to help doctors. If you’re a doctor, join the doctor’s group discussing real solutions: Dr. Zelenko’s crowdprotocol.com website, live since June 22, 2020.
Mexico’s President has made sure that the people have access to cheap and effective treatment for Covid-19; why have Fauci and other players in the United States tried to ban them?