You may find more updates here
(1) lawsuit, AAPS v. FDA, against the Food and Drug Administration to end its arbitrary interference with the use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ).
Filed 6/2/20, by the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons (AAPS): https://aapsonline.org/hcqsuit/. Suit file link: https://aapsonline.org/judicial/aaps-v-fda-hcq-6-2-2020.pdf.
- The FDA subsequently revoked the EUA, challenged by the lawsuit.
- 6/22/2020: AAPS seeks a preliminary injuction against the FDA and HHS to compel the release to the public of hydroxychloroquine for off-label use.
- 08/11/2020: AAPS takes their lawsuit against the FDA to the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals with a petition for a Writ of Mandamus.
(2) Henry Ford physicians, researchers, and ethicists have filed an urgent application [backup copy] with FDA Commissioner Dr. Hahn for a new Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for early, out-patient HCQ use in COVID-19.
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Institute in Dallas issued an urgent letter in support of the Henry Ford new outpatient EUA application [backup copy], based on the remarkably positive outcomes in their own clinical study of prophylactic use of HCQ in their own medical workers. 07/06/2020
- The EUA application submitted by the Henry Ford Health System was unfortunately denied by the FDA, in spite of President Trump using this treatment himself 08/13/2020
(3) Virginia delegate LaRock introduced a resolution in support of early use of hydroxychloroquinein Virginia State Assembly 08/18/2020