Check – you may find more ideas or updates here: https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/osha
File a Minnesota OSHA workplace safety complaint https://www.dli.mn.gov/business/workplace-safety-and-health/mnosha-compliance-filing-complaint
Information to include in your complaint:
WEARING A MASK VIOLATES THE “GENERAL RULE”
and CREATES A WORKPLACE SAFETY HAZARD for these reasons:
- Masks obstruct your breathing, possibly bringing it below the OSHA-established levels of oxygen in the atmosphere of 19.5% — thus increasing risk of “IDLH” — Immediate Danger to Life and Health
- Masks obscure your vision, increasing the hazard of workplace injuries because of impaired vision.
- Masks obscure your verbal communication, increasing the hazard of workplace injuries. Someone might yell, “Danger” but you could not hear it because of the muffles voice under the mask.
- Cloth masks increase risk of FIRE HAZARD, with your face going up in flames.
- Face Shields increase glare, which can increase risk of vision problems.
- There is no statutory law or regulation that requires wearing a mask, face covering or face shield, aside from other PPE that might be required in certain industries.
If you are INTIMIDATED or HARASSED by your employer, you can seek legal help with an employment attorney in your own state.