Connect with organizations in Minnesota.
Health Freedom & Environment (What is health freedom? Read this essay.)
- Minnesotans for Health and Parental Rights https://www.mnrights.org https://www.facebook.com/MNRIGHTS
- MN Natural Health Coalition http://www.minnesotanaturalhealth.org – instrumental in passing Alternative Health Care Freedom of Access Act (146A) in 2000.
- MN Natural Health Legal Reform Project http://mnhlrp.org – instrumental in passing Alternative Health Care Freedom of Access Act (146A) in 2000.
- Stop Geoengineering MN: http://stopgeoengineeringmn.squarespace.com
- Safe Technology Minnesota: http://www.safetechmn.org
- ST. PAUL – gained right to non-radio (non-“smart”) water meters (St. Paul Regional Water Services)…educated ourselves & city council about EMF pollution.
- EDINA 2/13/13 – Edina Public Works offers Opt-Out Touch-Pad system — Sun Current. Op-Ed’s (read blog responses)
- STILLWATER 11/14/13 – water board offers options — Stillwater Gazette & Pioneer Press
- MINNEAPOLIS – 5 parents prevented cell tower from being attached to Clara Barton public school – details.
- Could learn from progress being made on East Coast – summary of bills: https://sites.google.com/site/understandingemfs/massachusetts-emf-bills-2019-20
- Vaccine Safety Council of Minnesota https://vaccinesafetycouncilminnesota.org https://www.facebook.com/SafetyCouncilofMN
- Health Choice Affiliate Minnesota https://healthchoice.org/affiliate/health-choice-minnesota/
- Action 4 Liberty – sends email updates to subscribers regarding coordination of pressure campaigns on legislators to end governor emergency powers. Also provides news updates on lawsuits, etc. on their home page. Has a petition to end emergency powers available.
- Free Minnesota Coalition – filed lawsuit with New House Republican Caucus: Quo Warranto suit challenges governor’s authority to issue the peacetime emergency executive orders during Covid-19 pandemic.
- Minnesota Voters Alliance – filed federal complaint seeking to nullify the governor’s mask mandate. Governor Executive Order 20-81 prohibits appearing in public without a protective face mask, yet MN Statue 609.735 (1963), criminalizes wearing a mask in a public place.
- Minnesotans for a Better Flag
- Minnesota assembly of state citizens
- Holistic Moms Network: https://www.holisticmoms.org
- Twin Cities chapter: https://www.facebook.com/HMNTwinCitiesMN
- St. Cloud chapter: https://chapters.holisticmoms.org/chapters/mn-stcloud/
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- Mankato: Rachel Schmitz
- Minneapolis/St. Paul: Susie Zahratka, (651) 329-8401 firstname.lastname@example.org, & Becca Griffith, email@example.com, http://stpaulminnesota.westonaprice.org
- Moorhead/Fargo (Minndak): Todd Ferguson, (218) 284-1188 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owatonna: Darren Roemhildt, (507) 451-7580 email@example.com
- Prior Lake: John Myser, (651) 341-3431 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rochester: Kay Conway, (507) 421-0865 email@example.com
- Sauk Centre: Maria Minette, Maria Minette (320) 267-3230, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sauk Rapids: Elizabeth Thares, (320) 253-7457 email@example.com
- Two Harbors/North Shore: Leah and Ron Bailey, (314) 603-2126 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.organic-mn.com
- White Bear/Forest Lake: Diane Smith, (651) 428-3462 email@example.com