Connect with organizations in Minnesota.
Health Freedom & Environment (What is health freedom? Read this essay.)
- Vaccine Safety Council of Minnesota https://vaccinesafetycouncilminnesota.org https://www.facebook.com/SafetyCouncilofMN
- Health Choice Affiliate Minnesota https://healthchoice.org/affiliate/health-choice-minnesota/
- MN Natural Health Coalition http://www.minnesotanaturalhealth.org – instrumental in passing Alternative Health Care Freedom of Access Act (146A) in 2000.
- Minnesotans for Health and Parental Rights https://www.mnrights.org https://www.facebook.com/MNRIGHTS
- MN Natural Health Legal Reform Project http://mnhlrp.org – instrumental in passing Alternative Health Care Freedom of Access Act (146A) in 2000.
- Stop Geoengineering MN: http://stopgeoengineeringmn.squarespace.com
- Safe Technology Minnesota: http://www.safetechmn.org
- ST. PAUL, a group of citizens concerned about the adverse health effects of “smart” water meters being installed by the St. Paul Regional Water Services, gained the right to a non-radio water meter in our homes. We spent many hours educating ourselves about EMF pollution & in turn, educating our City Council members.
- EDINA, 2/13/13 – Edina Public Works offers Opt-Out Touch-Pad system — Sun Current. See also enlightening Op-Ed’s (be sure you read Blog Responses.)IN STILLWATER, MN — 11/14/13 — Water board offers Stillwater residents options — Stillwater Gazette & Pioneer Press
- IN STILLWATER, MN — 11/14/13 — Water board offers Stillwater residents options — Stillwater Gazette & Pioneer Press
- In Minneapolis,MN, five parents prevented a cell tower from being attached to the Clara Barton public school. See details.
- Could learn from progress being made on East Coast – summary of bills: https://sites.google.com/site/understandingemfs/massachusetts-emf-bills-2019-20
- Free Minnesota Coalition – filed lawsuit with New House Republican Caucus: Quo Warranto suit challenges governor’s authority to issue the peacetime emergency executive orders during Covid-19 pandemic.
- Action 4 Liberty – sends email updates to subscribers regarding coordination of pressure campaigns on legislators to end governor emergency powers. Also provides news updates on lawsuits, etc. on their home page. Has a petition to end emergency powers available.