Connect with organizations in Minnesota.
- Mask Off Minnesota
- Action 4 Liberty – sends email updates to subscribers regarding coordination of pressure campaigns on legislators to end governor emergency powers. Also provides news updates on lawsuits, etc. on their home page. Has a petition to end emergency powers available.
- Free Minnesota Coalition – filed lawsuit with New House Republican Caucus: Quo Warranto suit challenges governor’s authority to issue the peacetime emergency executive orders during Covid-19 pandemic.
Health Freedom (what is health freedom? Read this essay.)
- Citizens’ Council for Health Freedom. Protect health care choices, individualized patient care and medical and genetic privacy rights.
- Minnesotans for Health and Parental Rights
- MN Natural Health Coalition – instrumental in passing Alternative Health Care Freedom of Access Act (146A) in 2000.
- Vaccine Safety Council of Minnesota and Health Choice Affiliate Minnesota
- Right On Point Podcast – Minnesota’s own Wayne Rohde, co-founder of the Vaccine Safety Council of MN, has a podcast called ‘Right on Point’. His most recent episode features an interview with Stan Gotshall, a computer engineer who stopped by to discuss the VAERS system and COVID.
- Stop Geoengineering MN
- Safe Technology Minnesota
- ST. PAUL – gained right to non-radio (non-“smart”) water meters (St. Paul Regional Water Services)…educated ourselves & city council about EMF pollution.
- EDINA 2/13/13 – Edina Public Works offers Opt-Out Touch-Pad system — Sun Current. Op-Ed’s (read blog responses)
- STILLWATER 11/14/13 – water board offers options — Stillwater Gazette & Pioneer Press
- MINNEAPOLIS – 5 parents prevented cell tower from being attached to Clara Barton public school – details.
- Could learn from progress being made on East Coast – summary of bills
- Save the Boundary Waters Led by Northeastern Minnesotans for Wilderness, organized by local residents in and around Ely, MN who are dedicated to creating a national movement to protect the clean water, clean air and forest landscape of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness and its watershed from toxic pollution caused by mining copper, nickel and other metals from sulfide-bearing ore.
- Stop Line 3 At $7.5 billion, the proposed new Line 3 would be the largest project in Enbridge’s history and one of the largest crude oil pipelines in the world, carrying up to 915,000 barrels per day of one of the dirtiest fuel on earth, tar sands crude. They call it a “replacement” but it is larger, with higher volume, in a new corridor. First Nations, tribal governments, landowners, have been fighting since 2015. Facebook link.
- Water Protectors They do have a map of oil spills throughout the whole country but, they are based here and focused here. Minnesota is a water exporter. Our water ends up in Hudson Bay, flows over Niagara Falls and into the Golf of Mexico. We need to export clean water and that is why the water protectors exist.
- Minnesota Voters Alliance – filed federal complaint seeking to nullify the governor’s mask mandate. Governor Executive Order 20-81 prohibits appearing in public without a protective face mask, yet MN Statue 609.735 (1963), criminalizes wearing a mask in a public place.
- Minnesotans for a Better Flag
- Minnesota assembly of state citizens
- Holistic Moms Network
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Moorhead/Fargo (Minndak)
- Prior Lake
- Sauk Centre
- Sauk Rapids
- Two Harbors/North Shore
- White Bear/Forest Lake
- Non-Violent Compassionate communication practice group in St. Paul 1st and 3rd Wednesday evenings, 6:45 – 8:45 p.m.
Seabury Building of Episcopal Homes, 1830 University Ave W in St. Paul (Southwest corner of Fairview and University). Pam email@example.com; 651-328-1166. Reid firstname.lastname@example.org; 651-815-2376
*On hiatus during governor’s shelter-in-place order.*